Δευτέρα 16 Μαΐου 2022

 


❤️”For my loyal friends and followers, PM was developed for you. The result is a distinctive, high-quality fragrance with some very personal touches. Think of it as my way of expressing gratitude and thanks for your undying support.
PM embraces all-time favourites, including notes of fresh secret florals, clean and spicy junipers and smoky cedarwood. A potent pop of the sweetest patchouli and the essence of comforting orris root complete an unforgettable foray into the world of fragrance. The pièce de résistance? A bespoke presentation carbon fibre detailed box to transport the magic within from our home to yours.
My experience and journey in the creation of this fragrance will be treasured forever. My only hope is that you will enjoy the heady aroma of my debut scent as much as I enjoyed creating it with the Fragrance Du Bois team."

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου